- Count on professional-quality documents. Original HP ink cartridges provide impressive reliability for dependable performance, consistent page yields, and standout results. Quickly print with individual inks and high-yield cartridge options.
Ensure dependable, high-quality results at fast speeds, page after page. Original HP ink cartridges provide impressive reliability and standout results, so you’ll get the performance your HP printer or all-in-one was built to deliver.
Print professional-quality colour documents that combine outstanding colour vibrancy with sharp black text. Rely on Original HP ink cartridges to produce business output that stands up to highlighters and resists water, smearing, and fading.1
Stay productive and count on a great value for business printing, using Original HP ink cartridges. Print affordably with individual inks, and get a lower cost per page while minimising interruptions with high-yield ink cartridge options.2
Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. Take advantage of easy recycling and minimal packaging to help reduce the time it takes to manage your environmental impact.
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Ink drop
- 7 pl
- Ink types
- Page yield (color)
- ~1,600 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Tested in HP OfficeJet Pro 8700 Printer Series. Approximate average composite cyan, magenta and yellow yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 35°C
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 60°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 114 x 126 x 25 mm
- Package weight
- 0.07 kg
- HP’s ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
- What's in the box
- Ink cartridge